Please note that the following items currently being phased out and their replacements:
- Soft-shell Spray Jacket– replaces the rugby top and spray jacket which may not be worn after the end of 2021.
- Navy Tracksuit Pants (monogrammed) – replaces the navy pants with the gold stripe which may not be worn after 2022.
- Navy Sports Polo Top – in-store November 2020, replaces the gold sports polo top which may not be worn after 2023.
All of our other uniform items feature updated logos. Please be aware when purchasing second-hand items that they may not have the current logo.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION – Phase Out of Items
A number of older uniform items will be phased out from the end of 2021. As of 2022, the sports rugby top and navy spray jacket (with the gold stripe) will no longer be an option for student wear. The tracksuit pants (navy with a gold stripe) will be phased out at the end of 2022. In order for families to get value for money, we encourage new families (especially 2021 year 7s) to purchase the newer PE items. These include:
- The soft shell jacket (navy, monogrammed)
- The new tracksuit pants (navy, monogrammed)
- The new sports polo (navy, monogrammed) which will be in store as of November 2020.
Lowes have a range of payment options including lay-by and their no interest Zero payment program.
If you have any questions about the uniform, please do not hesitate to contact the College.
Official Suppliers of College Uniform
LOWES – Mid Valley Shopping Centre Morwell – Trading Hours: Mon-Wed 9am – 5.30pm, Thurs 9am – 6pm, Fri 9am – 7pm, Sat 9am – 5pm, Sun 10am – 4pm. Phone (03)5134 3011
LOWES on Campus Shop Grubb Avenue Traralgon – Trading hours: Tuesday 8am – 11am and Thursday 1.30pm – 4.30pm
Second Hand Uniform Information
The Lavalla Catholic College Second-Hand Uniform Shop is located on the St.Paul’s Campus and is open by appointment on Thursdays and Fridays (except during school holidays). Information on what garments are available, prices, where the Uniform Shop is located and opening hours can be found here.
“To Sell” tags
Please fill out and attach tags to any Uniform items you wish to sell through the second-hand uniform shop. Please note the price of uniforms to be sold is determined by the Uniform Shop staff. Kilts and blazers must be dry-cleaned with the dry-cleaners tag still attached. These tags can be found here.