The application process
- Application for Employment form
- Cover Letter
- Current Resume
Emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
For all other inquiries:
Interested? Inquiries are welcome to discuss Classroom Teaching or Emergency Teaching (CRT) opportunities, including requests for position descriptions. Please direct these to email@example.com or at 03 5174 7355.
Applications must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Child Protection Requirements and Mandatory Requirements for Employment
All applicants who work at Lavalla Catholic College need to be informed about the College’s child protection policies before working with us, and must read and understand our Child Safety and Protection Policy and Child Safety Code of Conduct. To read these documents, please click on our Child Protection Policies below:
All new staff must undergo screening to address suitability for working with children and to meet Child Safety and Well-being requirements, including:
- Relevant qualifications and registration
- Working with Children Check clearance (non-teaching roles)
- Personal identity verification and background checks
- Information about child-connected work
Additionally, you will be required to:
- Demonstrate commitment to Catholic education and Marist values of the College.
- Complete online Child Protection, Child Safety and Well-being training.
Join the Team:
Lavalla Catholic College seek to employ individuals whose values align to our Marist Characteristics of Simplicity, Love of Work, In the Way of Mary, Presence & Family Spirit.
The College is a welcoming, inclusive community called to make Jesus known and loved through education in the Marist Tradition. With ‘Strong Minds and Compassionate Hearts’ we unite to inspire, journey with and prepare learners for life in our changing world.
At our School, our focus is on:
- delivering the highest quality educational opportunities and outcomes for students,
- the safety, well-being and inclusion of children and young people, and inspiring and supporting the Catholic ethos and Marist values